Love this woman! Not only did she pose like a champ, but there were so many interesting details, I couldn’t capture them all. Reviewing the pictures, I realized I forgot her great backpack – a testament to the sheer quantity of excellent stuff going on here. The backpack that got away. Let’s go through the amazingness I did manage to snap:
1. The POKA chaincase. This laser cut chain case is made by local Toronto company, POKA (we’ve mentioned her beautiful work before).
2. The weaved casual oxford. Love this shoe.
3. Cuffed seersucker shorts under the sheer floral tunic! I love the surprise of this – which you would catch peeks of when she was riding, and remain almost completely hidden when off the bike. Delightful and freeing. I love secret shorts.
4, 5 & 6. Brooks saddle (B17 Special S in honey if I am not mistaken), brass vintage-style bell, excellent seat bag (looks like the Velo Orange version, but it isn’t!). Need I say more? These all look wonderful.
7. Attitude. What a great sport! Excellent smile and not too cool to stand on the street and let me take obnoxious pictures with an obnoxious phone camera. A delight.
8. The whole gestalt. The whole thing put together is just lovely. See first image, and repeat.